=/

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hey clowns I don't know why Im blogging today but here goes nuts.
Today I stayed at home and did all my homework and now I am what you call, free.
Anyway uh coincidences happen all the time,especially on my friends.lol?I happened to have a coincidence today and now Im going bananas and looking like a mortified dog.
Anyway Anthony Kong boasts that he can deadlift a 110kg.Norman says Anthony Kong is a weak bastard and can deadlift only 40.Then Anthony Kong tells me he can deadlift 80 now and says that Norman is a weak assclown who can lift peanuts.
Anyway I don't know who to believe because both of them are so fat and being fat,they have alot of chemical potential energy which can be turned to muscles.
They are strong too.
Anthony Kong's chest is like =.= wide.I think his chest went abnormal.
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home