=/

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hahaha,yeah today we had a full day clowning shit.
Went to school had assembly.Hair check.HA!luckily I cut off my fringe last month or I would have died.Im left with a fringe that covers 3/4 of my head now.Norman wasn't so lucky,Kai Jie as well.Act fringe=).
Yeah after that had english lesson where I slacked for the interview.Haha I switched roles at the last minute.Joshua Mah so sad=(.Then had this Oliver Twist test.Wasn't so bad actually.Quite easy=).I thrash yoooo la.
yeah had recess then uh,maths then music then history.Died during the last lesson.
Went to j8 with the usual people then ate LJS and went to guitar shop and went home after playing the lift.
Yeah later I am going back to J8.LOL.I'm getting sick of that shack in Bishan.
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home