=/

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Yes today was another gay ass slack-off-my-butt day.
Can't talk much about school, nothing happened although I finally know how to play 5 notes of ODE TO JOY on the guitar during music.
ODE TO JOY equals to gay song.
Yeah after school went with Pok,Aaron and Kai to J8.
Hmm went to the guitar shop where we clowned there for like half an hour.Aaron and Kai are really pro.Pok too.All I can play is ODE TO JOY and its not even the whole song.
Saw sister at J8.How sad so many people with her so I was scared shit by her gang and went off to 7-11 to buy 8 days and Newpaper.
They were in a gang of 6.
I was with THREE
Anyway after went home walked home with Aaron but he forgot to bring his keys so I waited for 15 mins with him
Walked home after that and NOW my sister is laughing at me for the incident at J8.
Retarded St Nicks Monkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home