=/

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Whoo.... Suck day today.Had science in the morning really sleepy I wanted to sleep but I was scared of Mr Ting shouting his fat ass off at me
PE sucked.2.4 km I wanted to die.
Later double period english well it was ok anyway presented some powerpoint and I was the only doob apart from Naden who read.Oliver Twist is starting to suck.I fell asleep watching it.
Assembly was OWNED.
Some China kukus came here to blow a recorder through the nose and some waste time to blow candles out with their noses.But they're pro.Alot of power from their noses.
This doob blew up a balloon with his eye =0.
=.= yeah time flies damn quick tomorrow its gonna be thurs and soon the weekend will come.
Can't wait.
Tomorrow music.We're learing GUITAR.
Our school is rich=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home