=/

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Uh today was quite slacky.
Had science in the morning didn't sleep at all=D. It was quite interesting this morning and Mr ting teaching us about proton numbers which until now I still don't see why protons need numbers and Naden was asking so many questions=D.

PE.Haha I slacked because I had injured my wrist. Stupid __________. Mr FABulous.

Ok later after recess had 2 period of english and now I have to type out this stupid script.=( Then I was throwing lots of things at people but they didn't know it was me ahahahha!Tapped peoples' shoulder too.I know I childish thanks=).

Had assembly then. HBK is one greedy monkey. He builds gay ass fountains in our school and then says we are in a 300,000 dollar deficit.Retard. If he likes building fountains so much,at LEAST he shouldn't be in debt. Yeah and he tells us to give like 160 bucks to the school EACH. What does he think we are? ATM machines?Oh yes,the worst thing is when he came up, we thought he was going to motivate the school and encourage us to work harder, instead this lousy fagg told us that the SCHOOL needed money because we're in a 300,000 dollar debt.
Yeah but the later part was nice. Drummers of different instruments came.It was really nice but we saw it last year too and I think the indian guy is getting old.He wasn't enthu at all this year.

Went J8 with Norman where he US-ed some girls and told me what he saw.Jackass.But I also saw it too=)
Did homework and went home
Oh yeah
Arsenal lost to Wigan on away goals
I pity Bryan Lauw=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home