=/

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ok today was quite slack.Had R&E(I think)in the morning.Some sort of cat class.It was nice anyway because we talked about wanking as I shouted in class that Jordan wanked in camp then Mr Paul Ng went on to talk about wanking,gays and how gays have sex
=D Fun,fun,fun.
Later had Zhao Lin Mao's lesson.It was =0 boring,that doob talked about sex.Inexperienced yet so old.Then he talked about boobs=.=.Yes boobs.Cheekopek funky monkey.
Later had recess.Norman whacked me like 10 times because I suaned him.
It didn't hurt.=D
After recess was slack.slack.slack.Had relieve teacher coming in during history.JOB whacked me and kept saying "Whack me la you hum ji isit" because I went to beat on him once. He's a Nippon Japo.Damn ugly and speaks like shit.Jappy asswhore.
Whoo MR MOK.He changed from angel to demon.But still quite good
Yeah later waited for Aaron and Jason to finish lessons and then we went to some shack to eat lunch and went to j8 for awhile.
Went home after that.
Oh yeah,
Kenneth Tan tried to make me smell his socks today
I told him to fuc* off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home