=/

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I shall not post vulgarities in this blog anymore.Yes.Changing for the better.New year resolution hahaha.
Okay today was quite okay woke up and did my homework till 1.Then went to eat my lunch.My sister's friends came.Really big sized,I feel so small and tiny.=(.Yes. anyway one of them watched some movie that I was watching so i went wt* and then I went to the kitchen to tell my mother that the ice cream had melted because I was feeling small.
Later went to my grandma's house took 165 then switched to 961.165 was really quiet but there was this girl quite c.I think its my neighbour.I didn't waste time oogling at her though.
961 was full of old people.I felt left out.
Reached my grandma's house and played with my cousin.She's cute.9 months old hahaha.
I went to play soccer at the playground as well.All the young clowns were there and they teamed up with my cousins against me alone and thus I was mobbed by this group of younglings and they played soccer like they were lunatics so I was like =0.
Later ate dinner and played with my cousins and the 9 month old cousin somemore.My sis played with her too.
Then I went home and passed into Sunday
Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home