=/

Friday, January 27, 2006

Haha yeah today was quite nice.
Had science double period then had science test.Wasn't too bad actually.I almost had nerves.Later at the chem lab played with carrots and some chemicals.Had english after that, made Joshua Mah go crazy.Not my fault.I didn't know his head has some problem.
Later recess then CNY celebrations.Some china clowns came and hosted the show.But I'll skip to the golden banana.Don't know what he was doing except that I only saw him fondling the guy's chest.
Later some girls from Peirce came and did some modern dance.Whoa it was really nice.I enjoyed it.Then they kept smiling and smiling.Lol.Mr Lee mouth damn big and he was slack.Open the mouth so big for houseflies to fly in.
Yeah after that went to primary school side to see Mrs Hoon and Mrs Goh.Ding Lao Shi wasn't there because she was on mc.How sad.Anyway Mrs Hoon said I was TALL.Whooo.Mrs Goh said my hairstyle was nice ahahahahhahahahahha.I didn't know la because Brandan messed up my hair for me.
She said all of us were good actors.That is, Springsfield, Chuen Chin, Jw and Brandan and me.
How sad, we are good in acting good.
Hmm later went to Brandan's house.Ate KFC there . His dog kept smelling Springsfield leg.Ahaha.I think she sniffed drugs from Springsfield.
Yeah went home after that and parents and sister went to Orchard but I didn't go.I slept.
Yeah tomorrow maybe going out but after that there's MASS.AND reunion dinner.
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home