=/

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Haha today was fun as all Saturdays are.
Went to grandma's house after doing homework at 3.30.
I went alone again and as usual 961 was full of old people=/
Then later played soccer haha some girls came to play with us and they were like 7 and 10 so my cousin was showing off to them and he fell down.loser.
I didn't play when the girls came because I didn't want to make any AHEM unwanted physical contact.
I did something else=D
After dinner went to tiong bahru plaza where I saw this really nice adidas superstar ed but it was priced at a total high of 119 dollars=(.
Cousin changed shoe and went to buy ice cream for him.
Asked him to bite my ice cream he licked it then I was like tell you to lick don't want then 1 auntie with her daughters laughed so I shut up and walked away.
Then now Im at home.
Little cousin didn't come its not fair=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home