=/

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Haha ok today was quite fun in the morning.
Went for R&E and then played some monkey game so I was paired with Jordan then I went to talk alot of shit about him
Later played some icebreaker game called SPLAT.I was splatting everyone like mad until SZB went and splat me when I was top 5=(.
SAE ZAI BAO.
Yes then later double period chinese.I found out Kenneth Tan is a pervert la he surfs P and then he kept asking me what kind of girls I like so in the end I smashed his nuts and he was overcome with pain in his balls.HOLY MOLE=D.
Later Mr Teo lesson after recess.Kenneth Tan still continued his shit so I whacked his face and when he was grabbing his face like some assclown I smashed his nuts again so he went =0 and then in the end his face was red and he kept noiseless for the whole lesson.I hope his nuts don't swell tomorrow.
DOUBLE KO.
Yes later IT searched for some gay nuts answers to give MR MOK.
Went to J8 with Norman the BAF then did my homework there and NOW I'M DEVOID OF HOMEWORK YES.



bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home