=/

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Church=D

I've just realise how fun church can be if you are listening to the priest though I don't know why don't ask me.Our church was mobbed by catholic-indians for the last 5 15 mins of mass but I couldn't hear what the mission-man said because he was mumuring and I think I am half deaf.
The choir was cool though first time I saw an Indian Choir but they were singing professionals cum catholic cum Indian.So it was nice but I fell asleep 5 minutes into the song and then my mother shook me awake.
THE SHAME
Later I went to thomson plaza and helped my sister buy this big pot of noodles and I bought another bowl of noodles and then I was treated like a slave by my sister because I have to carry her food to her everytime.
My mum and my sister went to NTUC while I went home because I was feeling sleepy so I nearly dropped the key down 18 stories because i yanked the key out from the hole so hard.I helped my key hole wank.
Im realizing now how nice it is to have a blog with no FUC*S on it
I have accomplished something wonderful
Applaud me thank youuuuuuuuu.
Tomorrow there's school.
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home