=/

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Something eventful happened today at half past 5 Singapore time.uh,what time GMT?Who cares.Playback time!
I was eating a curry puff .
I went to the balcony to eat.
I was happily munching on it
My fingers slipped for no reason.
I dropped the curry puff .
The curry puff was wasted.
My mouth was open in shock.
The curry puff flew down 18 stories.
At time same time an old slob was walking happily on the first floor.

Yep it landed on that old monkey's head.He looked up
I ran to my room and now I am happily hiding away innocently and that poor man is either washing his head or having a heart attack.I hope he's washing his head back home.
I hope I don't get sued for killer litter.
Happy day
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home