=/

Monday, February 07, 2005

uh......burst camp wuz okay..retarded cast came out...(i fractured my hand).yeah...okay..okay..okay..camp rocked...bukit timah..was climbing the freaking place with 1 hand as my other 1 was on MC.yah..night...IC told us all the precautions like not to turn around when someone calss ure name and yeah.my fren was so scared..i had to accompany 7 ppl to the toilet cuz the rest didn't dare to go...
uh.some classes smelled the frangipani scent... weird.i didn't smell anything at all.
okay..todae...went back to pri sch...saw my old teachs..said hi and stuff...saw my pri softball team....hahah..long time no see....looked at my old classroom and i got a shock...it was completely different...wtfz.tml i going back...i think.

Happy new yeah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home