=/

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

BOOZA

Uh.....ok....did not updatteeeeeee me blog fot so long cuz i could not download my skin at all but now i can........ haiz....watched shark tale yesterdae...... kind of nice and since will smith wuz in it so all the rapping an talking were all inside.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....lol.>>........ I FINALLY HAVE ME VEEEEEEEEERRRRY VEEEEERRRYYY OWN ROOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!hoRAT.....new room means no more crazy loony sista telling her frens her life story while its sleepy time.......aahahhahhahha (sister in a moronic monotonic voice:this is me life story....blah blah blah blah blah...i wuz chased into a garbage incinerator because my little brother set a goldfish on me wen i wuz 4 an he wuz 2 and it flopped around like somekind of mad beanbag and so i wuz chased into the incinerator and thankfully the goldfish got incinerated....blah blah blah....yeah....my brother sucks cuz his name is justin and it sounds like he eats tin cans E-V-E-R-Y-D-A-E.......)...haiz....life goes on an now i can snore like a log an sleep like a log.....Buh Vra BOOm...........haiz....hahahahahaa ............ttfm .....ta ta for now.....so long....adios......selamat jalan whatever.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home