=/

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

The day I got sloshed with paint

Darn it ... got sloshed with white paint today an now i am looking like an freaky ancient caveman with white hair....haiz........me seven year old bed's gone as well cuz i m seperatin room with my berserk sister(what a relief) an so i'll have a new bed an new desk.......hooray.......... .... ... ... ... ...but i wan my double decker bed back......noooooooooooooo...... stupid salvation army.... demolish my bed an then sell for only 50 bucks..........it ain't worth that little...... .. .. . . . .....................waaahhahahha............. . .. . now my mum's askin me...or should i say..FORCING me to move my whole bookshelf of reference books..darn it..... so heavy...... BYE BYE....ADIOS ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home